Ban supermarket special offers on junk food
1. 29th Aug 2014 Mail online ‘Ban supermarket special offers on junk food’: Deals should only be allowed on healthy meals, says health committee chief
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sarah Wollaston warns poorer families end up buying junk
- Stores should be banned from loss leading special offers on unhealthy food
- Calls for an end to ‘supersize’ drinks, snacks and fast food meals
- Says junk food advertising aimed at children should also be scrapped …..
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718072/Ban-supermarket-special-offers-junk-food-Deals-allowed-healthy-meals-says-health-committee-chief.html#ixzz3Qz7LqfO8